The SV8100 is a unique communication solution for up to 512 extensions. Its expandability means it can work at any level, from a technically superb phone system, to a truly advanced unified communications platform.
Withh the SV8100 Business performance is improved significantly by making an entire workforce more reachable wherever they are based.
Part of the UNIVERGE 360 portfolio, the SV8100 creates ‘360-degree communication’ encompassing fixed, mobile and converged communication such as e-mail, presence and instant messaging.
Executives have real-time access to a full circle view of their business; managers easily communicate with team members and supervisors; sales people have immediate access to the data and resources they need to do their jobs anywhere they are.
In short, it makes Unified Communication a reality. Key features:
• Embedded applications including ACD and Mobile Extensions
• Unique interchangeable handset design
• Unique Netlink survivability between branches
• Unique Bluetooth handset
• Modular architecture for economical scaleability
• VoIP and traditional voice support
Powerful and versatile
The SV8100 is the ideal communication solution for almost any workplace
- The Small Office – Aggressively priced compared to other smaller systems, but with enormous scaleability as a business grows.
- The SMB – The SV8100 offers productivity and efficiency tools that are usually associated with more expensive, larger corporate systems.
- The Call Centre – Powerful call management software ensures customer service levels, and your workforce, are optimised at all times.
- The Branch Office – These can benefit from highly cost effective unique Netlink feature – allowing multiple systems to operate as one. Netlink also offers multiple business continuity options.
- The Homeworker – The latest VoIP technology ensures costs are minimised, and access to system features are maximised.
- The Mobile Worker – The built-in Mobile Extension feature enables a user to be contactable on their office extension number on their mobile phone from wherever they are. Also, on-site mobile workers can benefit from the IP DECT range, including new cutting edge security features.
- Hotels & Hospitality – A range of specific features that will enhance a guests’ hospitality experience, while at the same time optimise staff efficiency and encourage add-on sales.
- Healthcare Environments – Provides true reliability where it matters most. Includes many bespoke time-saving features including nurse call and text messaging to the handset, enabling health professionals to spend more time with their patients. Security features include Man-down and location detection.
- Specialised Professions – Legal and finance professions benefit from features such as call recording which is effortless, easily accessed and completely secure.