INBOUND NUMBER TRANSLATION AND CALL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Win more business via a Freephone 0800 or low-cost ‘national’ 0844 number. Our range of free-phone, low-cost or national rate Virtual Numbers will help you attract customers, manage your inbound calls, promote your marketing campaigns and measure their effectiveness. Operate in a different STD code and want to present a “Local” presence? Why not take advantage of our Virtual Ghost number service and have a UK Std from outside your own area answered by your team.
Our inbound call management portal allows you to view statistics on your inbound traffic so you can monitor the performance of your call centre and marketing campaigns. Every aspect of your calls can be analysed on-line including near real time statistics every 15 minutes detailed call analysis by who called, number of calls presented, answered or not answered, duration and time.
HOW CAN SYNERGY TELECOMS HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR INCOMING CALLS TO YOUR NGN OR UK NATIONAL NUMBER?
- Single translation – The simplest possible NGN service, single translation directs calls made to your national or local number to any landline or mobile number.
- Time translation – Redirects your national number to a maximum of 15 alternative landline or mobile numbers, according to the day of the week/time of day, e.g. All weekend and evening calls could be re-directed to a different number than daytime/weekday calls.
- No-answer divert – If a customer call is not answered (perhaps because all lines are busy), the call is re-directed to another number (e.g. another department or call centre).
- Message box – If a customer call is not answered (perhaps because all lines are busy), the call is re-directed to an automated message service, this can then be delivered to an email address of your choice.
- Inbound IVR – A client calls and is presented with options to Press 1 for Sales, 2 for support, etc the call is then diverted to the relevant person within your organisation.
- Geographic divert – If a customer calls from a pre-determined geographic area (postcode, STD codes, counties or regional areas), you can choose to redirect the call to a specific number (e.g. nearest branch, a regional call centre, a number dealing with a regional marketing campaign etc.)
- Call ratio distribution – If you have more than one office/call centre, and each location has a different capacity to deal with calls, then incoming calls can be distributed proportionately between each location.
- Call Record – Every inbound call can be recorded at a network level, this means there is no requirement for often costly call recording hardware. All calls are stored on our online portal and can be downloaded for archive storage on your server/computer.
- Call Queue – As a call comes in queue a call for a next available agent, real-time call queue statistics are available within our platform to allow you to monitor peak times or patterns to allow you to make sure you have sufficient staff in at peak times.
- Network Whisper -Have more than one trade name or business? Want to answer a call as company A or company B, our network whisper solution provides the ability to do just that. As a call comes in you answer the call, before its connected our system tells you which company the call is for then connects the call, you then answer in the normal way.
- Or build a sophisticated call management plan with a mix of all of the above!
- Our Virtual Numbers create the perception of a national presence and market research indicates that customers and prospective customers are more likely to call you if there is little or no cost to them
- Don’t miss an opportunity – route incoming calls in the most appropriate way, so that customers call are always answered by the most appropriate person or department
- Virtual Numbers can be yours for life; so you keep it even if you relocate or the UK geographic number ranges change. Many people don’t realise that a move to a different exchange even in the same STD code area can mean them having to surrender their numbers.
- Virtual Numbers work perfectly with your disaster recovery solutions and in the event of a issue or system failure you can rapidly redirect your number to another site. Our team can build a DR plan within your platform that can be instantly activated should the worst happen.
- Our call management portal provides you with the power to monitor the effectiveness of your campaigns and inbound call handling.
Our flexible cost effective inbound solution can be as simple or as sophisticated as your imagination. For more information or to arrange a demo of our solution please call 0800 0269966 for more information.