Unreliable Internet Connection?
Is your slow unreliable Internet connection letting you down?
In a competitive market, can you continue to lose valuable hours due to ineffective and inadequate Connectivity?
Why not speak to Synergy Telecoms about Government grants of up to £3000.00 to help your business make connectivity concerns a thing of the past. We can check your eligibility, provide you a free quotation and help you complete the application for Government funding to cover up to £3000.00 in installation costs. 22 UK councils are part of the ‘Super Connected’ cities scheme – this covers nearly 440,000 UK postcodes!
You can visit www.connectionvouchers.co.uk or visit you local council site and search for Superconnected.
Why go superfast?
Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits to your customers.
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
- An uncontended, dedicated Internet connection, can transform the way your business operates, offering you a true commercial advantage.
Talk to us about how the Government can fund the transformation of your business.
Some answers to frequently asked questions.
How long will the scheme operate?
From its launch the scheme will run until the end of March 2015
Who is eligible to apply?
1. You must be a Small or Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) as defined by the European Commission. Registered charities, social enterprises and sole traders that meet the SME criteria below are welcome to apply.
-you are a sole trader or employ between 1 and 249 persons AND
-you have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million AND/OR
-you have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
2. Your business must be located within the Local Authority Area of one of the Superconnected Cities. Check your company postcode is in an eligible area on www.connectionvouchers.co.uk. Please note the address must be the registered office or trading address of your business. You cannot apply if you are employed and work from home.
3. If you are a tenant of a business park or commercial property landlord, additionally you must have the approval of your landlord to proceed with the work.
4. You must not have received public funding over the past 3 years in excess of €200k (including this voucher)
5. Each business can only apply for one connection.
How much support is available?
There will be up to a maximum of £3,000 (excl VAT) support available per individual applicant. The grant covers the initial installation cost of the connections. The minimum grant amount available is £100. Please note that you will have to pay the on-going costs and the VAT of the installation.
What can the connection vouchers be used for?
Synergy Telecoms can deliver either wired or wireless leased line solutions. The key point to be eligible is that the new connection must deliver a step change in your connectivity. Your business grade connection must have both of the following characteristics:
-offer a minimum of 20Mbps service to your premises now and be capable of being upgraded in the future to support at least 30Mbps service to your premises
-deliver at least a doubling of speeds when compared to your current business grade connection. For example you must be able to go from 20Mbps to 40Mbps, 30Mbps to 60Mbps or 40Mbps to 80Mbps.
What happens now?
In Superconnected Cities it is an easy process to apply, Synergy will help you with every step of the process! Once you have your Synergy Telecoms quote, you then need to apply for your voucher through your local council’s website. When your quote has been approved and you have received a letter to say how much grant you have been awarded, you then have 28 days to place your order with Synergy Telecoms. Finally, once the connection is installed, you just need to make your claim and send the supplier invoice to your local council.
Want some more information? How does Synergy support you?
You can contact Synergy Telecoms’s specialist voucher team on 01642 792435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form below.